Sunday, January 8, 2017

6" Farm Style Scissors for Sale


I've been in LOVE with these scissors for years now. . .I call them FARM STYLE because the handles are wrapped in DENIM. . .Others might call them PRIM. . .Either way, I have found them  to be pretty HANDY. . .

The big OPEN HANDLE is roomy enough that I can wear gloves during outdoor demonstrations. . .
It doesn't matter if you are left-handed or right-handed. . .works for both.
While they have many uses, I particularly like them for RAG RUG WEAVING. . .I simply attach with a huge safety pin to the rug itself. . .That way I can find them for adding strips. . .or trimming end pieces. . .
I seem to have a problem with losing my scissors. . .(GRIN)



Tucked in the POCKET of the weaving supply bag, I'm ready to start the next RUG. . .




They're nice for QUILTING PROJECTS, too. . .



SHARP. . .DURABLE HIGH CARBON STEEL. . .BUTTERFLY HANDLES

Please note: The scissors for sale are 6" and not 7" as stated on the photos.
Our 7" Scissors are Out of Stock. 

6" FARM STYLE SCISSORS
8.50, plus 2.99 Shipping and handling


TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
EMAIL US TO ADD YOUR NAME ON THE LIST!
backatthefarm1938@yahoo.com


THANKS FOR SHOPPING WITH US!