Monday, October 28, 2013

Homespun Angel for the Holidays

 
 
 
Well, here it is not even Halloween and I'm talking Christmas. . . .I don't know about you but I have to start a long time before the Holidays in order to finish everything I have on my mind to make. . . .Most years, I fall short. . . .which is why I started these Prim Homespun Angels way ahead of time. . . .I'm making them larger than the instructions say. . . .I'd like to have lots to put on the tree. . . .or maybe to hide in unexpected corners. . . .As friends and relatives visit during the holidays, I'll share an Angel with them. . . .giving them each one to take home to their tree. . . .These are  'Delta Angels' but as you know, Angels can be from anywhere!

Now that I look a little closer--for a cottage look--I think vintage hankies might make some nice Angels, too. . .hmmmm. . . . 

 
Til next time. . . .