Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rugging and Quilting--What Fun!

I think we had loads of Fun at the latest Rag Rug Workshop. . . .


Don't You?


Just look at the smiles. . . .



 
There were a few ladies who weren't able to attend our Rag Rug Workshop at the college a couple of weeks ago. . . .So, they contacted me, wanting their own workshop at the local Catholic school. . . .Of course, John and I said 'Yes!'. . . .We met with them yesterday afternoon. . . .and what fun we had!




These ladies are super talented. . . .They were also working on a Bow Tie Quilt, to be raffled off during the Fall Festival. . . .I love quilting and quilts, so it was a treat for me to see and admire their work. . . .




Loved the cute little bunny pin cushions. . . .
I think they should make those and sell them, too!

Thanks so much ladies for a wonderful afternoon of "female bonding plus one (John!)"

Just one tip to leave you with. . . .


When stringing the warp, use STURDY clothespins to hold everything tight. . . .Older clothespins are the best. . . .The newer ones don't hold as well.

I have a post in the making with tips from Mary! Be sure and watch for it soon!