Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Two Rag Rug Looms Become Five

 
 
 





Recently, I asked John if he'd make a Rag Rug Loom for a table runner. . . .I've had others inquire if we had such a loom, so I thought I'd see what we could do. . . .Well. . . .Time went on, John got very busy, and I didn't have the heart to push for yet another loom. . . .

Then I had a brain storm!
Change out the bars on the Large Rag Rug Loom with the bars on the Two-in-One Loom!
It was as simple as removing a few screws.

I have to admit, I did talk John into moving them around for me, since he has the power tools. . . .But, I could have done it with a regular Phillips screwdriver. . . .

The screw holes on the two looms interchanged beautifully. . . .For you who already have the two looms, there's a possibility holes might be slightly off and another hole will have to be made. . . .John uses a template for all the looms, yet there could be a little variation. . . .There was no problem on my looms. . . .

Once we had the table runner loom together, I realized the remaining bars would form almost a square. . . .Oh JOHN!!!!!!! Bring those tools back!


So. . . .two of our Rag Rug Looms is like owning five:
One:  25" x 37"
Two:  16" x 26"
Three: 16" x 13"
Four: 16" x 37"
Five:  25" x 26"
 
How sweet it that?
Happy Rag Rugging!